We pride ourselves on really listening to our clients as we move through the garden design project, keeping you in the know throughout. We’ll always aim to be as ambitious as possible but we want to make sure you get the right design for your needs.
From conception to completion there are six key points that make our garden design and build projects successful:
- Imagination: full initial consultation and creative garden design brainstorming with you
- Preparation: site visit followed by a detailed garden design analysis and troubleshoot
- Attention to Detail: design-and-build brief and budget confirmation with a comprehensive, scaled plan
- Clarity: itemised quoting and end-date confirmation
- Communication: we keep you up to date with progress every step of the way
- Integrity: the right plan for you with clear terms and conditions
What kind of garden design and build do Ginkgo Gardens create?
Over the last 25 years we have successfully designed and built all sorts of gardens; from roof terraces and family gardens for individual homes, to public and formal gardens and playgrounds. We have worked with big gardens, small gardens, shady gardens, difficult gardens, messy gardens and even non-existent gardens!
Some of our clients had their own vision for their garden design but weren’t sure what their budget could provide. In our full consultation and site visit, we get really clear on the possibilities for your garden and how the project will work, so that if you decide to move forward with your garden design and build, you know you’re making a happy decision.
Help with your garden design and build today
Not sure about a full design? Not sure if it’s the right time, budget, type of space?
Get in touch with Ginkgo now; we’ll help you assess your garden needs and give you an idea of what to expect. Beyond garden design and build we also provide comprehensive garden services including turfing, planting, tree surgery, artificial lawns, and garden makeovers.