Who we areGINKGO are a professional and highly experienced horticultural business, having served London and the South East for a quarter of a century. We now employ over 80 staff and take great pride in the fact we have served over 5,500 private clients, businesses and organisations. Since our inception in 1990 we have designed over a thousand gardens and carried out over 15,000 projects, ranging from a smart Chelsea courtyard to a 5 year maintenance contract for 180 estates for the Peabody Trust. Our range of services include Garden Design and Build, Contract Maintenance and Tree Surgery. We have a nursery in Surbiton where we grow over 20,000 plants each year for our clients. We have offices in Victoria and Battersea.
- Award winning, imaginative designs.
- Methodical construction from experienced craftsmen.
- Systematic maintenance carried out by qualified horticulturists.
- Proven track record over 25 years.
Why choose usIf you are looking for horticultural professionals with experience, knowledge and skills, look no further than the team here at Ginkgo Gardens. Not only are our experts great at what they do, but also passionate about their work. We are a close-knit team that work together, combining our strengths to achieve the very best results for our customers. Whether you require a complete garden makeover, a new landscape construction or a simple terrace tidy-up service, you can have the peace of mind that our reliable and professional team will complete your gardening project to the highest of standards.
- Horticultural professionals with a wide range of experience, knowledge and skills.
- Passionate about gardening, plants and landscape construction.
- Close-knit team of reliable, professional and dedicated gardening experts.
- We seek to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
AwardsGinkgo Gardens has designed and built award-winning gardens at the Chelsea and Hampton Court Flower Shows with medals of all colours.
- In 1984, Anthony Challis, founder and Managing Director of Ginkgo, was part of the Gold medal team at Chelsea Flower Show, also winning Best in Show.
- In 1991 we built the Silver Gilt winning garden for The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
- In 2005 and 2006 we designed and built medal winning gardens for the Charity, Independent Age, the second of which being dismantled and rebuilt at a Nursing home in Brighton.