Artificial lawns are a great, flexible alternative to the real thing: being low-cost and low-maintenance, they’re ideal for business centre courtyards or rooftop terraces. They’re also useful if you have children or pets, providing a safe, non-muddy surface to play on.
What are the benefits of an artificial lawn?
There are many perks to having an artificial lawn beyond the obvious one, which is easy maintenance! Here are some more benefits:
- Child and Pet-Friendly: technological advances mean artificial lawns are cleaner and safer with fire-retardant qualities. Pet mess can be cleaned easily and thoroughly
- Year-Round Colour and Texture – the artificial lawn can really brighten a shady garden or low access area
- Cost-effective and Low-Maintenance – for home-owners who are time-poor but want an attractive-looking garden
- Cleaner, Thicker, Insect-Repellant – a different kind of lawn can be chosen to keep insects away from play areas or make them more comfortable to walk on
- Long-Lasting – most artificial lawns last between eight and fifteen years and require little or no maintenance to keep them looking fresh
- Easy Installation – Ginkgo Gardens can install an artificial lawn without disruption and will advise you on the right product for your garden