Whether you want a formal water garden or a more natural feature, you’ll need a proper plan. Water gardens don’t usually need a lot of maintenance but there are important considerations when designing one to ensure it will thrive and flourish; this is where Ginkgo Gardens can really help.
What are the possibilities for a water garden design?
- Cascading water features and wall-mounted water fountains
- Bridges and lighting
- Easy-access and maintenance requirements
- Advice about wildlife
Can any garden have a pond or water feature?
There are a number of factors you’ll need to consider when designing a water garden:
- Space: a water garden design may need more space than you think and you’ll need to consider the shape, size, and depth of your feature. Do you want it to be the main feature of the garden?
- Budget: careful planning and a supplier list can help you avoid cost overrun but it’s essential to know how much you want to spend.
- Maintenance: we will provide you with detailed maintenance requirements so you can plan more easily.
- Ecological Balance: our knowledge of water gardens and their inhabitants will help you avoid disappointment and catastrophe.
- Local Regulation: there may be restrictions when building your water garden. The experienced team at Ginkgo Gardens can help you understand and navigate.
Bespoke Water Garden Design-and-Build with Ginkgo Gardens
Water garden design is not just about the ‘what?’ and ‘where?’ but the ‘how?’ Ginkgo Gardens have over 25 years experience in bespoke garden design and maintenance. With water gardens, this experience can prove invaluable. We can help you create the water garden you’ve been dreaming of.
Get in contact with us now and let us know what you have in mind!